You just can’t beat that golden brown crisp snap that you get when you first bite into a fried piece of check it, and when you combine that with the amazing spices and incredible tenderness you’re talking about something really special!
At the same time, folks are looking for new ways to fry their favorite foods to help make them even just the littlest bit healthier. And that’s where air fryer technology like the Philips HD9220/26 Air Fryer comes into play!
Designed and developed from the ground up to be the “next big thing” when it comes to frying technology, you’re going to be able to crank up the temperature to 390°F (less than 15 minutes) and fry all of your favorite foods without having to full around with potentially dangerous quantities of cooking oil.
Yes, you’re going to be able to make all of your favorite deep-fried dishes at the same time you’re only going to use about 30% of the cooking oil that you would have used before – and you’re also going to be able to pump out batch after batch of your favorite foods are a lot faster through the Rapid Air Technology the Philips HD9220/26 Air Fryer brings to the table.
If you’d like to learn a little bit more about this next generation air fryer, and determine for yourself whether or not it’s right for your specific needs, we’ve put together this quick guide and review. By the time you’re done with all of the inside information below you’ll know whether or not this is the kind of air fryer perfect for your kitchen or not!
(Spoiler Alert! – The chances are pretty good that you’ll be adding a Philips HD9220/26 Air Fryer to your collection ASAP!)
When it comes to the overall design of this particular air fryer you aren’t going to find anything else more intelligently set up or engineered.
Absolutely everything about this small appliance has been created to make deep frying foods with a lot less fat effortless. We are talking about the ergonomic handle, the intelligently designed “fry basket”, and the multiple heating elements that combine to establish – and then maintain – that super hot 390°F you need to fry your favorite foods.
And let’s not forget about the efficiency that this particular unit brings to the table, either.
As we highlighted above, this amazing little device (it has a 1.8 pound cooking capacity in the basket) you’re going to be able to use close to 30% of the cooking fat that you would have had to use previously. That’s a savings of over 70% less fat without cutting out any of the taste, crispiness, or texture/tenderness.
It really doesn’t get any better than this!
- 15.3” x 15.3” x 14.9” so it won’t eat up a lot of counter space
- 19 pounds (dry) makes this air fryer super lightweight though not completely portable
- Manufactured in Thailand by the Phillips Company
- Utilizes advanced Rapid Air Technology to speed up the deep frying time you’re foods require by close to 50%
- All of the pieces of the Philips HD9220/26 Air Fryer that come into contact with cooking material in ingredients are completely dishwasher safe for effortless cleanup
- You’ll use 70% less fat when you cook with this air fryer
- Can reach temperatures up to 390°F and then maintain those temperatures throughout cooking
- Has an included 30-minute timer and “ready signals” that let you know when to start cooking and when to stop
HD9220/26 Air Fryer User Manual
At the end of the day, you’re going to want to be sure that your air fryer is going to make life a lot easier when you cook your favorite fried foods. We can say without any reservation that the Philips HD9220/26 Air Fryer is well worth purchasing!